Friday, June 16, 2006

Window shopping!

We had our last Literature seminar today. After that, Jacinda, Malina and I went over to Cineleisure for lunch. Jacinda and I couldn't finish our bowl of noodles, and I really felt bad wasting food again. After lunch, we hit the streets.

We went to Zara and tried on many clothes. I took the yellow blouse that I liked at first sight while shopping with Xinya two days ago. It was really fun trying on so many weird clothing. I took this green shorts and pokadot blouse too. Bloody spastic.


I secretly took this while in the fitting room so that I can look at it as and when I want to! Weeheex!


Malina looks really amused!


Okay, a decent shot. OH MY, MY TUMMY LOOKS AS BLOATED AS A BALLOON THAT IS GOING TO BURST ANY MOMENT. How distressing!


Back into our own clothes.

There wasn't anything in TopShop and we headed for home shortly after.

I had been blogging on my Hong Kong trip for the whole afternoon, which means that I practically slacked the whole day. Still in the midst of the entry. Hope to finish it soon.

I'm craving for the big packet of Cheezels now!!! I hope Jacinda buys that tomorrow when she comes over and we're going to watch KOREAN DRAMAS. Oh how wonderful!!! Haha, what has come into me man.

Love,
Janine.

6/16/2006 09:07:00 PM;

!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com